Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Memories from last year

Well I was randomly looking through some pictures on our computer upstairs and came across these from last year. I thought it might be cool to post some pictures from the end of the school year in Del Rio and Matt's graduation festivities. These are the pictures from the second to last day of school. This was my class, and even though they were a crazy bunch of kids, it almost made me cry looking at these. I miss them so much, and I cant believe that they are in 3rd grade this year!

Here is a pic of Matt and I. He came to meet the kids, and they were sooooo excited to meet "Mr. Rowan"!

This is our "normal" picture.

This is our "silly picture". :) Here are some pictures of Matt's UPT Graduation where he got his Air Force Wings. I am just so proud of him. He worked so hard for those wings, and he deserves them! :)

Matt and I with my fam.

Matt and I with his fam.

Matt is in the middle row at the end :). Here are some pictures from when Matt was trying to teach us how to fly the T38 simulator. I didnt crash by the way, I was quite proud of myself. Ha ha.... when I tried the T6 sim, I crashed... Oh well!

Hahaha I love this one of Debbie! She did an excellent job!

Matt teaching Mom how to fly the T-38.

Dad was a natural of course!

He really enjoyed this :).

Me, desperately trying not to crash! haha love you guys! Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin, the new pictures are great. I loved the one that Callie has began to look at herself and the two of your dad flying the simulater. Your hubby looks good in uniform. Keep those pictures coming. Love you guys very much. Aunt Dana

    ReplyDelete