Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Miss Callie 2 1/2 months!

I know I'll be in trouble if I don't post some new Callie pictures so I'll do that too. Callie has been doing really well. She is growing like a weed I cant believe it. She is sleeping really well at night now, which is a great relief. (I know, I shouldn't have said anything... but at least I knocked on wood!) She has been consistently sleeping for at least 6-8 hour stretches at night! Yea!!!! Go Callie!! She is such a joy. She is starting to hold her head up when she's on her tummy. Speaking of tummy, she is finally enjoying tummy time for about 15 minutes at a time! Matt and I have also noticed that her hand movements are starting to get more coordinated. She smiles at us all the time now and its absolutely wonderful. She is also really starting to make some cute little noises. It's crazy how quickly she's growing up! We will be coming to Texas for a visit from September 21st- October 2nd! I hope Callie does well on the plane! Cant wait to see everyone! Love to you all and enjoy the pictures!! Erin

Here is little Miss Callie looking at herself in the sun mirror!

I love how you can see her face in this one!

Just playing!

Callie loves to "sit up" with the help of pillows! :)

My precious little girl, happy as can be!

Practicing holding her rattle!

Making some noise!

She is getting so big! We love her sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment