Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Callie's Play Kitchen!!

Well, it was a close call, but the kitchen was done in time for Miss Callie's Birthday!  It turned out great I think!  She loves playing with it already and I know that it will give her years of fun.  Matt really spent a lot of time on this and I know Callie appreciates it!  And so do I!  Now I get to play with this kitchen too! :)  Here are some pictures!


















And her reaction....












More 2nd Birthday Party pics to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. The kitchen is amazing!! I bet Callie is having so much fun with it! Any chance we can hire Matt to make us one? Haha Can't wait to see more of her birthday! Miss you.
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete