Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Callie's play kitchen: A work in progress!

So I know I just posted yesterday... but I had to post a few pictures of Callie's Birthday present that Daddy has been working so hard on!  We still have a ways to go, but its coming along!  We are building Callie a play kitchen.  I think Matt did an excellent job on the sink don't you?  I am going to paint the kitchen a cream/white color.  We still have to put the fridge and stove/oven together.  Hopefully we will get this done before the 15th!!  Just had to brag on Matt, I thought he did an awesome job!


 Here is the sink!  We wanted to go for an antique look so we thought the apron sink would look cute!


 And this is my attempt at sewing... I tried.... :)

Now we just need to sand and paint!   Oh and find the faucet we want to use!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product and see her face when she plays with it!

    ReplyDelete