Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Callie's 2nd Birthday Pics!

Well, I still am having a hard time believing that my little baby is two years old!  She had a wonderful birthday party and it was so much fun to see her discover her new kitchen!  Matt's parents were here along with our good friends Chris and Liesl, Ryan, Corrie and their baby Kevin, and Kerianne and Tristan!  Callie had a blast and was a lucky girl on her birthday!  Here are some pictures from the day!

















1 comment:

  1. She is such a cute little princess! That kitchen is incredible, I wish I had one that cool when I was little! We sure do miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete