Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My 5 month old sweetie!!

Callie turned 5 months old a few days ago! Wow, time is flying by so fast! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with her. Callie is learning so much everyday now. She now grabs for toys, with great aim, pulls Mommy's necklaces, earrings and any other jewelry. So goodbye jewelry, we shall meet again someday I'm sure. Callie is also baby talking a lot more. She also makes noises to get my attention. If I'm looking right at her she's fine, but if I look away, she makes a noise! She is still smiling all the time. It's pretty funny, every time I get out the camera she just smiles and smiles! It makes it pretty easy to get pictures of her! She also loves to take her pacifier out of her mouth and put it back in. Callie also just recently found her feet! She started out just looking at them, now she has moved on to putting them in her mouth! She is still really close to sitting up! It gets a little better everyday. She's sleeping for 7-10 hour stretches at night (which I LOVE), and she is also taking all of her naps in her crib like a big girl! Callie still loves to read books. She loves to hold the pages and try to turn them. She is getting better and better with solid foods! Her favorites right now are pears and peas. She is such a sweetie pie and Matt and I are so proud to be her parents! We love you Callie Michelle! Happy 5 months!!!

June 15th, 2010.

November 15th, 2010

Love my little girl!

Callie and her friend! How sweet they are!!!

2 comments:

  1. They do grow up so fast! Callie is SO cute! I love how you put text on her picture....how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks girl! Its the best free website EVER. picnik.com There are all sorts of free features for editing pictures and you dont even have to create an account! Anna is such a cutie! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete