Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Almost sitting!

Callie is getting so close to sitting up! She can sit really well with help and she can sit straight up by herself for about 20 seconds! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Slow down Callie! :) We are still working on solid foods. Callie has now tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, apples, peas and for the first time tonight, bananas. I think she likes the sweetness of the fruits, but they taste a little tart/sour for her. She makes the sour face and shivers a little bit with the fruits. Haha, its really funny. But I know that she likes it because she opens her mouth for more. In other news, I also can't believe that my baby sister is growing up so fast! Her and Ryan are engaged! Very excited for them both! They got engaged on this past Friday! Lindsey is super excited! I think Ryan is too! Well I just wanted to post some new pictures of Callie Michelle. Matt and I are just in awe watching her grow. Children are such a blessing from God and we thank him for her everyday.

Having fun!

This is the sweet smile I get to see everyday! :) Chile and Callie are practically best buds! They want to share toys... :) Silly face! Love it!
Here is Callie sitting up so well! Notice the drool coming out of her mouth!
Happy as can be!
My two sweet children. I love them so very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment