Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Callie vs. Rice Cereal!

Well, I decided to go ahead and try some rice cereal with my big girl. There really are no words. Pictures are better! But I will say that she is liking the idea of it more and more each day! Here is her first experience with solids!
Mom!! What in the world is this????? I really cant blame her... it is pretty tasteless and gross! Hmm... So the food is on the spoon and I can eat it??
Opening her mouth and ready to go!
Hope you enjoyed those! I still can't believe that she's old enough to try solids!!! I was going to wait until she was 5 months old, but the doctor said I could start at 4 months. Callie had been waking up really early at night, and I thought maybe a little extra food would help her sleep longer! So far it has been working! Here are a few other random pictures. Matt and I took Callie back up to Mt. Charleston this past weekend. It was quite cold, so we didn't stay long, but we enjoyed our picnic! Well I will post some Halloween pictures soon! Love and miss you all!
My little sweetie sound asleep in her swing!
Up at Mt. Charleston! So pretty! Callie and her Daddy! :)
Callie and Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment