Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pre-Halloween Pics!

Well, I know that its not Halloween yet, but we took Callie over to our friends house in her costume on Saturday, so I just had to take some pictures! Then I took some pictures of her today at the house in her Halloween outfit! She is looking so big these days!! Well here are a few pictures of Miss Callie. Happy Halloween everyone! Love you all! I'll post more Halloween pics once it gets here! :)

Callie was like "Whoa! What is this"?

"Oh Cool a me sized pumpkin", she says.
Tummy time!
She looks really concerned here, but she actually liked her costume! We could only get a few pics because the camera battery was almost out! I think she's a cute little Ladybug!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment