Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Callie rolled over!

Callie learned something new this week! She is now officially rolling over. I knew that she was getting close because she could get from her back to her side pretty easily. Well, I had been working on rolling over with Callie, just showing her how to do it, and I thought she was getting pretty good at it. When Matt got home from work I wanted to show him how she could "almost" roll over. (She was about 3/4 of the way there). Well as Callie was showing daddy how she can "almost" roll over, she just went ahead and did it! Matt and I looked at each other like, did that just happen?? Then she kept on doing it like three or four more times! I thought that it was pretty cool that both Mommy and Daddy got to see her roll over for the first time. Now that she knows how to roll over from her back to her tummy, that's all she wants to do. As soon as I put her down, she immediately rolls over. This would be great if she actually liked to be on her tummy, but she doesn't! She still hasn't mastered going from tummy to back... well at least that's what I thought.... Last night there was a spouse social that I decided to go to. Matt was home and could help me put Callie to bed so that I could go. Well Daddy and Callie were playing for about 30 minutes after I left and what do you think Callie did?? She rolled all the way over! First from her back to tummy, like she had been doing, and then from her tummy to her back! I thought that this was a little ironic... seeing as I have only been away from Callie 4 or 5 times! So I missed that one, but I'm sure she'll do it again soon! :) Today is October 13th, so that means that in two days my sweet little baby will be 4 months old! I just can't believe it! I think that this last month has been so much fun~ she has changed so much! Well here are a few pictures from this morning! Hope you enjoy them! I'll post again soon with her 4 month update! :) Love to you all!

My little sweet girl! Just rolled on to her tummy!

She looks a little proud of herself! Just woke up from a nap! :)
Chile wanted his picture taken too!!!

Callie in her cute outfit that her Grammie bought her! :)

Look how much I'm growing!!!

Callie says "I love you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment