Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Water Table Fun!

God has given us such beautiful weather over the past week! We have been loving every minute of it. I got the water table out of the garage yesterday because it got up into the 80's! I knew that Callie would absolutely love it. I was right! She loved it last year, but this year she is really playing with it. She likes to swing the monkey, and let all of the animals slide down the slide. Well after 30 minutes of watching her play, I went inside for a second, leaving the door open so that I could talk to her and hear her. Everything seemed fine... well this is what I saw when I came back outside... seconds later. Haha! Callie decided to turn it into a pool. It was so funny because she didn't give any hints that she was doing that. She just kept playing and saying the same things that she was... so of course Matt and I didn't expect that anything had changed. Little stinker! She waited until I left for a second and then made her move! Haha. Matt and I laughed so hard, and luckily I was able to get a few pictures! Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless! -Erin

Oh, you know. She just jumped right in with her pants, socks and shoes on. No big deal! haha

Uh oh... BUSTED!!! It's so much more fun this way! It was pretty cute, I must say.
Time to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment