Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

March already!

It seems crazy that its March! Wow! This is one of my favorite times of year! I love when seasons change. It just makes me happy! It probably shouldn't since i will have a few weeks of Spring and then Summer will be here... with its lovely 110 degree weather.... yuck! But for now I'll enjoy Spring! I always feel the same way when Summer is over and Fall arrives!
My Momma came in to town for a week and we had a blast! It was so much fun to see Callie with her. Callie was in HEAVEN! For the first few days Callie would not let Matt or I do anything. It HAD to be Mimi. It was too cute. She grabbed her Mimi's hand and just took her with her everywhere she went! It was precious! We went to the park several times and just had fun playing! Matt even watched Callie for me on one of his days off so that Mom and I could go shopping! It was a blast! Unfortunately the weather wasn't great while Mimi was here, so our outside activities were limited. But we had so much fun! Mom really got to see how much Callie has changed even since the wedding in January! This girl can talk now! She can say just about anything. Yesterday I heard her talking to her Baby "Emma" and she said, "Sit down baby Emma"! It was too cute. I can't believe she's starting to use sentences! Another favorite phrase of mine is "lub you momma"! So sweet! I'm momma half the time and mommy the other half! :) Hope you enjoy the new pics! I hope you are having a wonderful week! God Bless!
Erin

Callie enjoying the ducks!

My little tree hugger! :) Sweet Callie!
Kisses for her bear!
This girl LOVES to swing!
And slide!
Wheeeee!!!!!!
Pure joy!
This is Callie running from one end of the house to the other... over and over!
Look at that running form! She didn't get it from me haahah!
Chile likes to run too!
My sweetie playing with her "zeeba"!
Melts my heart! Yum! Banana!
30 seconds later when the banana is gone... hahahah!
Callie and her baby Emma!
Is it just me or does she look SOOOO grown up here?
First pony tail in the back! :)
Yay for new ways to do her hair!!
Callie and Mimi playing "mail" with leaves!
Aw Callie loves her Mimi!
Callie loves stickers... this is what she did to my foot. hah! Oh here is a video from a while back! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment