Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The girl loves her jewelry!

This will just be a quick little post, but I took a few pictures of Callie this morning in her church outfit and I thought it was too cute not to share! Callie loved playing with Mommy's necklace. We actually ended up not going to church though. We got up early and got all ready to go to church. Well as we were about to get in the Tahoe, we learned that the keys were locked in the car along with Callie's car seat. So Lindsey and Mom went to church and Callie and I had to stay home. Luckily AAA came out after church to unlock the car! What a morning! Callie is 8 and 1/2 months old now and I just can't believe it! She cut one of her top teeth a few days ago. Funny enough, its not one of her two front teeth, but the one right next to it. It looks like the one on the other side is really close also... so I guess Callie will have baby fangs for a while.. haha! The front top gums are also swollen, so I'm sure they wont be far behind! Callie has also started saying Mama a lot lately! It is really sweet! I have been waiting on that one for quite a while. She is working on crawling a lot, but is not quite there yet. She can get on her knees for a little bit, and then just lays flat! She still likes to roll around to get things and is trying to reach as far as she can. She pushes on her toes to help! It is the cutest thing ever. Well here are a few pictures that I took! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Love, Erin

Callie with her bear that Grammie and Pap gave her when she was born! :)

Look at that face! She's saying look what I've got!!!
Love this one!
Sweet girl!
Do you think she's happy or what!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment