Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Callie's Visit with Santa!

Matt and I took Callie to the mall yesterday to see Santa! Callie was so excited to get all dressed up in her Christmas dress... (Well I was excited...) haha. I was so happy that she smiled and didn't cry. I just sat her right in his lap and didn't really give her too much time to look at him, otherwise she may have cried! She did very well and she told Santa about all the new toys and books she wants for Christmas! Callie is sitting up really well these days. I still have to be right there so that when she topples over I can catch her, but she's really close to being able to do it on her own! Callie can't wait for Christmas so that she can fly to Texas to see everyone. Callie will also be able to show off her new tooth when she sees everyone. After a week and a half she finally cut that tooth! Yea! Well here are some random pictures from the past week or so!

Kisses from Daddy!

All smiles! Just playing! (She's in her 9 month clothes now!) Mmmmm... bananas!
Callie and Santa! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: