Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Callie is almost 2 months!!!

Wow, time has absolutely flown by! Our sweet little girl is almost 2 months old! I really don't know where it has gone! Callie is growing so much lately. When she was born she weighed 7lb 12oz and now she weighs over 11 lbs! We are finally settling into a routine. She is sleeping from about 11pm to 9am (waking up 3 times to eat). During the day she enjoys her swing, floor gym, bouncer and snuggling with mommy of course! She also loves riding in her Baby Bjorn carrier. I love that thing! It is so nice to be able to carry her around the house and still have both hands free! But she is getting so heavy!! Good thing for my back she's not in my tummy any more! My favorite thing is her smile. She has really started smiling a lot now! She gives her daddy big smiles when he holds her and makes funny noises. :) She is really starting to look at her toys and enjoy playing on her floor gym. You can really tell that she is looking around and taking it all in. Another thing that she has started doing recently is cooing. She makes the most adorable little baby noises. I'm so blessed to be her mommy. Another really amazing thing is watching Matt as a daddy. It is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. He loves her so much! I love watching him hold her and play with her. He gets so excited when she smiles and makes her sweet little noises! Yesterday I caught them sleeping on the couch together and it was the sweetest sight. Matt is such a wonderful daddy and I am very thankful for him! Well with Matt's crazy shift work, it makes it really difficult to go to church together as a family. But this past Sunday Callie went to church for the first time. She sat with us through the whole service and didn't cry once! I was so proud. Until next time... love you all! Here are some random pictures! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment