Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Monday, October 7, 2013

35 weeks!!!!

Hailey will be here in 4 1/2 weeks! (Unless she decides to come sooner of course)!  Yikes! I still have so much left to do!  Callie is just super thrilled and cannot wait to "teach her to talk" haha.  She knows that it's October and that next is November and that's when baby Hailey comes!  I think she will be a wonderful big sister!  I know she just can't wait!  We can't wait either!  We are so blessed and can't wait to meet our new baby girl that God has blessed us with.  I know my back can't wait for me to loose about 30 pounds as well.. hahaha. Have a great week and enjoy some pictures from today.  I figured I should dust off the old camera and get ready for some major picture taking! 
-Erin


 The 35 week belly! And yes, I did get asked if I was having twins today... and no I am not.  Haha...
 My sweet big girl playing with Belle and her ponies!
Can she look any more grown up???!! 
 Happy girl!
 Callie and Daddy!
 Sweet kisses from Daddy's girl!
 What?! Mom is in the picture?!
Kisses from my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment