Blog Description

Welcome to the Rowan Family Blog! I finally gave in and decided to make one so that it would be easier for family and friends to keep up with little Miss Callie and now little Miss Hailey! I hope to keep a good record of the happenings in their lives and the joys that come with being a family. God has truly blessed us with our girls and we are so excited to be parents to them and Chile!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Vacation Part 1!

We had such a great time on our little mini vacation!  It was so awesome that mom was able to go!  It is taking me forever to go through all of the pictures that Mom and I took... We got a little camera happy to say the least.  Callie was able to go to the beach for the very first time on our trip.  She loved it!  I need to get this girlie a sandbox at some point.  She sure loved digging in the sand!  She has read so many books about the ocean/beach, so I know that she was excited to finally see it first hand.  Well pictures tell it all.... so here they are! :)  Sorry... I know its a lot of pictures!!!  More on the Disneyland part soon!!

 Callie's first time in the sand.
 Just playing with Daddy!
 I think she loves it!!
 Beautiful!
 Again... so pretty!

 Getting those toes in the sand...
 Sandcastles with Daddy!

 Pretty girl...
 Mommy and Callie! I love this one!
 Kisses!
 First time in the water... brrrr it was cold!
 Those waves were pretty intense!
 Love Matt's face in this one... I think he was having fun!
 Here comes another wave!

 She loves the water!





 I love this one of Callie and her Daddy!

 Mimi, Daddy and Callie!
 More sandcastles with Mimi!

 Just relaxing!  

 Cute little piggies!!!


 I love the sand... but it was everywhere... and I'm pretty sure we brought half of it back with us in the car... haha!

 Little Miss Priss!
 Just sun bathing!
 Aww!





 Family shot!

A rare picture of us! We were celebrating our 6 year anniversary also... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment